Our company has been a family-owned business for over 60 years.
We proudly provide Greenhouse Growers our engineered high-quality Plastic Bags and Film to
enhance the growth and yield of their crops.
We are expanding to better serve our customers. Recently, we made a multi-million-dollar investment in machinery to handle expected growth in the agricultural domain. We are
looking for the right candidate to join our team of experienced, highly productive salespeople.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Generate leads, contact customers, perform needs analyses, make sales, close sales, and connect the customer to
- Act as a Product Manager for agricultural products, i.e. carry the sales process through its entire cycle including dealing with any questions and objections.
- Become knowledgeable about our products, including their features and benefits, enabling you to market, promote, and demonstrate them to potential customers.
- During your office time, you answer phone calls, respond to emails, attend sales meetings, set up appointments, develop/collect a list of potential customers, complete price quotes, and report sales status to management.
- 1-2 years in sales,
- knowledge of the agricultural industry is a great asset.
- Competitive wages 65,000.00 to 75,000.00
- Medical and Dental coverage
- Life insurance coverage
- RRSP matching
- Sales incentive plan
- Car and phone allowance
- 407 reimbursement